Friday, February 6, 2009

UPDATE ON THOMAS LIFE

So here it is, my much delayed entry into the world of blogging (aside from my photography blog I update every year).  

To update those who have not seen me in a while or heard from me... I dropped out of SNU due to the fact I dont have $22,000 laying around, as frustrated as I am about that, that is a whole different blog post. 

I am currently attending Oklahoma City Community College and I actually love it. I am going for my Paramedic degree, since being a lifeguard I have enjoyed that kind of work and I feel and hope it is a route I will do well in. 

After dropping out of SNU Carl, Cara and myself decided to all get a house together. I thought this would be a good move for a few reasons. One because I have always wanted to live with Carl and that dream was shattered due to marriage(still love you Cara). The second reason is I feel that I am in a place in life where I do need someone to keep me in check in a few areas of my life. 

I work at a local camera shop which is much different from any job I have ever worked, for a number of reasons. The most interesting change is that this is a small town camera shop, we have our "regulars" and although it is no corporate chain, it is cool to be a part of a small town shop like that. I still work at Apple sometimes. Photography has been much more busy than last year but I love it. 

Other than that I am alive and breathing....and surviving 

1 comment: