Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Storm Chasing (sorry mom)

I have been trying to be more spontaneous in life recently. So today I hear Tornado spotted in Yukon and it was a beacon for me to grab my camera and keys and jet out the door. One of my life goals among many, is to see a tornado with my own eyes. I did not get such luck today. It started hailing so I pulled into a farm metal overhang and hung out for 10 minutes while it passed. The hail was about softball sized...no joke...Anyways, that lightened up my day a little and got my heart pumping so I thought I would share, and share the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. You should also mention, "Sorry Cara for leaving you alone in the living room to risk my life chasing something that could kill me while a tornado barreled towards our house."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily I saved the day and came home in time. Phew.

    ReplyDelete